Things Girls with perfect skin always do! 🌸

Things Girls With Perfect Skin Always Do

we made our favorite poreless celebs divulge their skin secrets, immediately. When doing our research into the good skin habits our favorite Hollywood icons follow, we found some common denominators… Keep scrolling to see 9 pieces of simple skincare advice from Miranda Kerr, Gabrielle Union, Kristen Stewart, and more.


🌸 They Know How to Work a Dry-Brush


Miranda Kerr said she dry brushes her body before showering because it “aids circulation and lymphatic drainage."


🌸 They Know That Ice Is a Low-Maintenance Cure-All

Gabrielle Union goes to extremes when her skin is “dead to the world”: She submerges her face in ice water. “Not only does it wake you up, but it’ll also tighten your pores and make you skin feel smooth,” she says.


🌸 They Put the Right Foods on Their Faces


On a press trip to London, Girlsactress Zosia Mamet pulled a decidedly un-Shoshanna-like move and scrubbed her face with honey and sugar to brighten her dull skin.


🌸 They Never Skip Moisturizer


“My biggest thing is to keep my face hydrated and healthy with a lot of moisturizer,” Kristen Stewart said in the beginning of the year. “I use creams from Dermalogica and Dr. Hauschka.”


🌸 They Use the Right Products for Their Skin Types


Mary-Kate and Ashley may be known for their billowy chic style, but their beauty routine is much simpler. In fact, Ashley said she only uses products from one brand: Biologique. “I’m a die-hard fan,” she says. “It’s really helped my skin.” Props to her for knowing a good thing when it’s going on.


🌸 They Get Excited About Exfoliating


Lea Michele told us that she swears by a homemade brown sugar, sea salt, and olive oil body scrub. “I have a whole basket of concoctions I’ve made in my bathroom!” she says.


🌸 They Have a Good Skin DIY (or 2) Under Their Belts


“I like to have a bit of fresh rose water with me,” Kristen Bell once told us “I just mix a little rose essential oil with water and keep it in a little bottle to spray on my face when I get off the plane. You can use peppermint or lavender essential oils, too.


🌸 They Always Use SPF


“I always have on SPF!” Amanda Seyfried said, when we asked her the one skin product she can’t do without.


🌸 They Always Wash Their Faces—No Excuses

“My mother always told me to wash your face, no matter what,” Jaime King said when she was asked for the secret to her perfect skin. “I don’t care how tired and lazy you feel! Sleeping in your makeup is so bad and toxic to your skin.” Preach.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts